Re: Do ipsec vendors care about privacy?

Hugo, in my view it is too late to be raising a question that will cause
major surgery on the document.  It is time to fix things that are broken,
make the document internally consistent, and publish it.  I do not think it
is time to raise new requirements.

Russ
Your local, friendly, incoming Security Area Director