Re: Do ipsec vendors care about privacy?

Hi Russ,

I think Hugo may have something here. Lots of us implementers get so
busy sometimes that we overlook things which are important, and I think
this is one of them (at least in my case). This problem becomes much
more immediate when you consider that wireless lan access is in some
cases indistinguishable from remote access, and that exposing the user
identity on a public network is an issue under such circumstances. I
think we should consider this before ruling out the change.

Scott