Re: Do ipsec vendors care about privacy?

Hugo,

I continue to agree with this sentiment.  I think it's important to
protect IDi for remote client access.

I prefer the second choice outlined: having the responder authenticate
itself in message 2.

I do not think this change is too radical to adopt at this late time.
It just needs some tender loving consensus.

Derrell