From: owner-ipsec@lists.tislabs.com
[mailto:owner-ipsec@lists.tislabs.com]On Behalf Of Antonio Forzieri
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 1:01 PM
To: ''IPsec WG ' '
Subject: Re: RE2: Do ipsec vendors care about privacy?

[SNIP]

With CHAP (Or MD5-CHALLENGE) Hugo's proposal will work, however with OTP
and maybe with GTC I think that the responder needs to know the
Iniziator ID prior to send the OTP challenge.

Antonio Forzieri
CEFRIEL - Politecnico di Milano
Tesista Area E-Service Tecnologies
Tel: 02-23954.334 - email: forzieri@cefriel.it