Re: Secure remote access with IPsec

 In your previous mail you wrote:

   > => A question "en passant": is a payload more appropriate?
   > (I can't find a rationale about payload vs. notification, the
   > only argument is payloads can be made critical...)

   The current draft seems to be using notifications for all this kind of
   things, so thats why I selected that too. I think notifications are
   fine in this kind of cases.

=> more I think about this, more I believe notifications are fine for
peer address protection but a payload is better for peer address update.
But it is perhaps more than a matter of taste so I wait for a good argument...

Thanks

Francis.Dupont@enst-bretagne.fr