me tarzan- me jane suggested text change

Per the  SF discussion surrounding whether the ID payload must match the ID
in a presented cert, I would like to add my vote for increased clarity.
To do so,
I believe the following text represents the spirit of the WG:

In section 2.15, to the sentence that states:

"Optionally, messages 3 and 4 MAY include a certificate, or certificate
chain providing evidence
that the key used to compute a digital signature belongs to the name in
the ID payload."

Add the following"

" The exact requirement for mapping the name in the ID payload to an
acceptable key is a local matter
and outside the scope of this document".

Jeff