Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipsec-flowmon-mib-tc-00.txt

Most of the textual-conventions duplicate those in
draft-ietf-ipsec-doi-tc-mib-07.txt, on which there is a final push
effort on to get "done".

Some are different in ways that cause them not to match the protocol
values (IkeNegoMode).

Some are not numbers used in any protocol, so I don't see why the IANA
would be maintaining them (ControlProtocol).

This looks to be a duplication of effort, with far less coverage of the
number space than the established project.