Re: IKEv2 cookie question

Based on the addition of the COOKIE_REUQIRED type, and there being 2
notification payloads in the responder message, I still would like to
make sure I understand one last point - the contents of
N(COOKIE_REQUIRED) (the notification payload of type COOKIE_REQUIRED).

The Notification_Data field of this payload, will be empty as there is
nothing more to pass except to let the initiator know that a cookie is
required.  The real information that will be necessary to extract from
the message is the computed valued which is contained in the
Notification_Data field of the N(COOKIE) payload.

Is all this correct? Thanx

UM