Re: CALL FOR DISCUSSION: DHCP over IKE vs Configuration Payload

Darren, thanks for your good summary of the pros versus cons of DHCP
over IKE vs. Configuration Payload.  Only one thing was missing: your
weighing on which proposal you think is superior.  :-)

To the rest of the list, the amount of comments on this item has been
extremely underwhelming.  Barbara and I would like to call on
supporters of the two proposals to send their comments to the list
ASAP.  We note that in San Francisco the wg had decided that in the
absence of strong support, the default would be to stay with the
existing text in the ikev2 document (Configuration Payload).

						- Ted