RE: CALL FOR DISCUSSION: DHCP over IKE vs Configuration Payload

To me it's a bits on the wire change.  I don't particlarly like the 280+
bytes extra or the extra round trips but I don't think they are evil.  DHCP
end to end may be good in some cased but don't see it as a necessity (others
opinions differ here).  I'm leaning toward CP just because it's in the
current rev.

Darren