Re: Confirm decision on identity handling.

Title:
Hi,
This text is very clear. I support this wording
-Ravi

Theodore Ts'o wrote:
On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 05:53:10PM -0700, Paul Hoffman / VPNC wrote:

We are better off with just the first sentence and a revision of the
one proposed here by Ted:

   The Identification Payload, denoted ID in this memo, allows peers to
   assert an identify to one another. This identity may be used for policy
   lookup, but does not necessarily have to match anything in the CERT
   payload; both fields may be used by an implementation to perform
   access control decisions.

Paul's proposed revision seems clearer and reflects the discussion in
San Francisco.  Does anybody have any problems with this text, or
should we just go with it?

							- Ted

--
signature

The views presented in this mail are completely mine. The company is not responsible for whatsoever.

Ravi Kumar CH
Rendezvous On Chip (i) Pvt Ltd
Hyderabad, India
Ph: