RE: CALL FOR DISCUSSION: DHCP over IKE vs Configuration Payload

I'm not entirely sure how impolitic this is wrt my
employer's hive mind, but the thing that really
tips my feeling about this is that DHCP-in-IKE
keeps the IPsec wg out of the business of dealing
with... configuration. That seems like a huge boon
in my mind from a wheel-reinvention standpoint.

So, mark my preference as DHCP-in-IKE.

	 Mike