Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 12:57:05 -0800 (PST)
From: Jan Vilhuber <vilhuber@cisco.com>
To: ipsec@lists.tislabs.com
Subject: [AVT] I-D ACTION:draft-vilhuber-hcoesp-00.txt (fwd)

FYI.

This is a use of draft-vilhuber-hcoip-00.txt (i.e. read that one first).

jan
 --
Jan Vilhuber                                            vilhuber@cisco.com
Cisco Systems, San Jose                                     (408) 527-0847

"If Jack Valenti had been around at the time of Gutenberg he would have
organized the monks to come and burn down the printing press."
  -- Harris Miller, president of the ITAA