Fwd: exporting IPsec?

I've gotten a number of private replies.  I wanted to
thank those people for responding.

My main interest is to see if the key management of
IPsec has caused any problems with getting an
export license.  Does the end-to-end nature of
it make a license more restrictive?  Say in comparison
to SSL? (Actually I'd expect SSL to be more restrictive
since it internally generates the session keys.)

- Alex

--

Alex Alten
Alten@ATTBI.com