RE: Crypto algorithms for IKEv2

At the RSA crypto panel Bruce told folk to use AES. better we all use the
same thing.

At this point I would rather we start deprecating algorithms rather than add
more.

I would especially like to get rid of RC4, including a stream cipher in a
list of block ciphers is real bad news, especially when the traditional
default has been a block cipher. There are lots of unexpected problems that
occur with stream ciphers which is why lots of folk avoid them in designs.

		Phill