RE: feedback on algorithms-00

including the list...

no argument about keeping the wording; I wouldn't have suggested removing
it. Adding the column will make ingestion easier on the reader.
Additionally, you could put a "*" by the SHOULD that calls to text below
highlighting the "MUST Later" stuff.

> >- 2.4 - the DH values for 1-5 are currently defined in
> [IKEv2]. Since this
> >is the crypto doc, shouldn't we pull those definitions out
> of the [IKEv2]
> >and into this doc, along with the definitions of values for
> the others?
>
> Yes, but no one had a strong opinion on this.

I'd say just do it and see if anyone screams. Probably no one will care, and
most will think its a good idea.