Re: [Fwd: Confirm decision on identity handling.]

Hi,
        I think you are also saying that comparison of  ID in the ID
payload and Certificate is local matter. As a sender ID payload should
be sent.

        ID in ID payload might have to match with certificate ID while
sending as the receiver might be comparing the ID in ID paylaod and
certificate.

Regards,
Ravi.

--

The views presented in this mail are completely mine. The company is not
responsible for whatsoever.

ROC home page <http://www.roc.co.in>