About representation of IPv6 address in Traffic Selector in IKEv2

Hello,

I'm Miyazawa a member of USAGI Project.

I read draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-07.txt and I have a question about
representation of Traffic Selector for IPv6.

The question is
Why don't we use subnet prefix to represent Traffic Selector of IPv6?

Does anyone know the reason?

Of course we can specify a subnet with address range.
I think however it is useful to represent IPv6 Traffic Selector with
subnet prefix because it suits IPv6 address architecture and IPv6 equipments
use it.

IMHO we should add TS_IPV6_ADDRESS_PREFIX to TS type and its specification
into section 3.13.1.

# Please notice me if there was discussion of this in the past.

Thank you,

--Kazunori Miyazawa (Yokogawa Electric Corporation)