crypto algorithm documents for IKEv2

Hi folks,

Over the past few weeks we've seen two similar drafts submitted that
describe the cryptographic algorithms for use in IKEv2. After discussions,
we're going to keep draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-algorithms-00.txt as simply the
set of algorithms (MUSTs, SHOULDs, and MAYs) and Paul has agreed to modify
his document so that it focuses on the definition of a set of standard UI
suites. These two documents together with the IKEv2 draft will form a
cohesive group.

Thanks,
Barb and Ted