New algorithms and suites drafts

Hi again. As Barbara said on Friday, we will have two documents for
the algorithms: the MUST/SHOULD/MAY document and a UI document. The
UI suite document is at
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-ui-suites-00.txt>.

As Jeff said the other day, he turned in
draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-algorithms-01.txt. A temporary version is
available at
<http://www.vpnc.org/ietf-ipsec/TEMP-draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-algorithms-01.txt>;
it should be available from the IETF repository soon.

In the -01 draft, Jeff included a UI suite (based on what he was
asked on the mailing list earlier). He and I are sitting together at
the moment, and he agreed that the UI suites should only be in the UI
document. The -02 draft will not have his current section 5. Sorry
for the mis-alignment.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium