Problem with draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-algorithms-02.txt

Hi,

Re:  draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-algorithms-02.txt

Ted and I were looking for this draft and noticed that the link for the -02
document on the IPsec wg page is broken.  When we checked the ftp site,
there were no copies of this document at all, even the earlier -01
version.  We believe Jeff submitted the  -02 document on June 3.  There has
been no announcement of this draft which leads us to believe something
happened in the middle of ID's handling of this document.

Thanks for looking into this,
Barb and Ted