Re: Fwd: LAST CALL: IKE Crypto documents I-D's

I have some advice from the IESG on draft-ietf-ipsec-ui-suites.  It comes
in the form of two suggestions.

First, change the structure of draft-ietf-ipsec-ui-suites so that it
establishes an IANA registry for the ASCII strings that identify the suites.

Second, publish draft-ietf-ipsec-ui-suites as a BCP.

Russ