Re: NAT-T

Hi,

Paul Hoffman think is hould take this to the WG list:

We are trying to add support for NAT-T to the OpenBSD IPsec stack,
but because of the confusing IPR claims about NAT-T (e.g.
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/IPR/MICROSOFT-NAT-Traversal.txt) we are
not sure what part of NAT-T can be integrated into OpenBSD without
risking patent related problems.

Any help appreciated,
-markus