Re: Comments on draft-ietf-ipsec-rfc2402bis-03.txt based on SEND WG experiences

>So the real questions are:
>Is there any use for the AH as it is now specified?
>What are application(s) / protocol(s) which will use it?

	i believe there are real use of AH, we have been using AH to protect
	BGP sessions, and i'm about to write up a draft to use AH for protecting
	RIPng conversation among routers.

	even if there's very little use of AH in the community, major change
	to AH that SEND requires would require another IP protocol #, IMHO.

itojun