Re: IKEv2 payload #14

We now have a few folks who see this as a problem, and would prefer a
renumbering of the IKEv2 payloads.  Is there any chance for this suggestion to
be considered seriously? I would like to hear a response from those who have
the most say about the final spec.  Charlie?  Paul?  (I don't really know who
should be included in this list.)

This feedback comes from an implementer's perspective.  Conflicting payload
numbers are causing me a fairly large amount of difficulty combining v1 and v2
code that I would be very happy to have go away.

--
Steve Koehler
koehler@securecomputing.com