Still more comments to the draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-08.txt

I think we should remove the Appendix B.5, as the group is already
defined in the [ADDGROUP]. I.e change the section 3.3.2 Transform
Substructure:

   For Transform Type 4 (Diffie-Hellman Group), defined Transform IDs
   are:

          Name                                Number
          NONE                               0
          Defined in Appendix B              1 - 5
          Defined in [ADDGROUP]              14 - 18

   For Transform Type 4 (Diffie-Hellman Group), defined Transform IDs
   are:

          Name                                Number
          NONE                               0
          Defined in Appendix B              1 - 4
          Defined in [ADDGROUP]              5, 14 - 18

and remove the section B.5 Group 5.
--
kivinen@ssh.fi
SSH Communications Security                  http://www.ssh.fi/