IP in Sun Solaris

IP in Sun Solaris Hi All, Please bare my simple query about IP security. I am running one process on the port number 9876 in = Sun Solaris. Here I want to allow the connections from remote = machines. Can I allow only certain certain remote client IPs to = my 9876 port number... Is it possible in Sun Solaris? If so , it will be great if you can guide of how to = do go about this ? any documents on this will be appreciated.. Since I am not member of this list, Please send = replies to my mailID 'narasimha.reddy@infrasofttech.biz' only.. Thanks.. Regards Narasimha reddy.V