End of WG Last Call - IKEv2, algorithms, and UI suites documents

I sent this before lunch on Monday but still haven't seen it on the list. According to the postmaster at tislabs they had an outage until 4pm yesterday but since I've seen more recent mail posted, and still haven't seen my original, I'm resending. Barb From Monday: Today marks the end of the WG last call on the following documents. Angelos is collating the issues and will be posting a note regarding them in the near future. draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-08.txt draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-algorithms-02.txt draft-ietf-ipsec-ui-suites-01.txt thanks, Barb and Ted