RE: QoS selectors (was LAST CALL: IKE)

Yes, I think for ipv6 we should be talking about the traffic class field,
not the flow label.  From RFC 2474, Differentiated Services Field, sect. 3:

    A replacement header field, called the DS field, is defined, which is
    intended to supersede the existing definitions of the IPv4 TOS octet
    [RFC791] and the IPv6 Traffic Class octet [IPv6].

Mark