RE: IKEv2: active user identity protection

I also support Hugo's suggested changes to provide this
protection.  I think many end-user scenarios demand it.
Aggressive mode failed to protect identities and is
criticized for this (I heard today this exact criticism
from a customer).  We still have a chance to fix this
without unnecessary delay.

Regards,

Jim