Re: Minor comments to draft-ietf-ipsec-esp-v3-05.txt

 In your previous mail you wrote:

   Comments:

    - It is probably far too late to change this, but all the other
      IPv6 extension headers define the length in 8-octet units,
      not 4-byte units.  If possible, it *would* be desirable to
      update this for IPv6.  However, I fully understand that such
      a change may not be possible at this late in standardization.
      (This comment may be ignored, as it most probably has been
       extensively discussed in the past by the WG.)

=> thsi was proposed (by me) and refused at the previous AH revision
some years ago. So IMHO it is far too late.

Regards

Francis.Dupont@enst-bretagne.fr