RE: Issue5 and ECN

Black_David@emc.com writes:
> I believe the intent is to put the ECN text into 2401bis regardless
> (so I agree with your new item for 2401bis).  The ECN text is
> currently also in IKEv2 for the above timing/normative reference
> reasons. I have no issue with putting the ECN text solely in 2401bis
> if the normative reference from IKEv2 to 2401bis is acceptable.

I think there is no other choice than to put normative reference to
2401bis from IKEv2. The TOS traffic selectors, red-side fragmentation,
all selectors being ranges etc are all of RFC2401bis changes that
are also changes to IKEv2 too.
--
kivinen@ssh.fi
SSH Communications Security                  http://www.ssh.fi/