RE: Issue 9: Identity Protection Closed

hi yoav,

i initially requested to drop the following sentence from section 3.16 of
ikev2-v8:

"Note that since IKE passes an indication of initiator identity in message 3
of the protocol, EAP based prompts for Identity SHOULD NOT be used."

if you allow to eap as it is (with the eap identity exchange) then
everything is fine. to me it seems that the SHOULD NOT prevents you from
performing an eap identity exchange and you have to use the identity
provided with message (3) from the initiator.

ciao
hannes