Re: Securid authentication for IKE client

Hi,
          I am not sure whether CISCO5000 supports this or not. But, you
should have
          X-Auth support for this to work. Also, make sure that X-Auth
implementation
          supports RSA SecureID transactions by both VPN client and
CISCO 5000 servers.
      Regards
      Ravi

--

The views presented in this mail are completely mine. The company is not
responsible for whatsoever.

ROC home page <http://www.roc.co.in>