IPsec Bar BOF in Vienna, Wednesday during dinnertime

Greetings again. Some of the VPN developers in Vienna wanted to get
together to talk about the remaining steps in the IPsec WG. There are
some points in IKEv2 and the last IKEv1 documents that IPsec
developers with real customers probably want to hash out, although
all IPsec folks are of course welcome.

We'll gather 1745 in the large sitting area on the entrance level
opposite from the entrance doors. (Walk from the IETF registration
area straight past the terminal room a little further.) The gathering
will probably be about an hour, so we'll finish before the IAB Open
Plenary. There won't be food or drink, but there should be enough
time before and after the Bar BOF to get a sandwich from the coffee
bar in the registration area.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium