RE: Q: EAP Message Format

Oops.

After submitting -09, I'm cleaning up my files and discovered that this change never made it to the issue tracker and never made it to the draft. The one word change s/types/codes/ fixes a typo. I've put it in my source so if there is another revision it will get in. If there isn't, I doubt it will be the most dire typo that sneaks through.

Sorry.

        --Charlie