Re: revised IPsec processing model

Joe,

I believe the bottom line here is that you view situations where
dynamic routing will affect the choice of an SPD as common, whereas
many of us view them as relatively rare.  We each have our own models
of common vs. rare operation and there is probably no point inn
debating further which is more common in what context and/or at what
time (now vs. future).

As I revise the processing model to take into account the comments I
have received, I will try to reword it to be as clear as possible
about the security implications associated with different assumptions
about routing tables and the extent to which they may change without
secure intermediation, as the security implications of such changes.

Steve