Re: transform type 5 in ui-suites-03

At 10:51 AM -0400 8/11/03, Lakshminath Dondeti wrote:
>The current version (option 2 below) is fine (except for not leaving
>'0' as RESERVED, as in the other transform types!).
>However, the ui-suites I-D needs to be corrected accordingly, i.e.,
>VPN-A proposal needs to send ESN=0 as part of the transforms.

Or, better yet, simply remove it from both of the suites, leaving the
ESN handling as the default for IKEv2. Doing so would make
implementations of the UI suites more likely to interoperate. Does
anyone have any objection to me making this simplifying change?

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium