No Subject

[129.42.208.172])
	by lists.tislabs.com (8.9.1/8.9.1) with ESMTP id RAA25691
	Sat, 16 Aug 2003 17:57:08 -0400 (EDT)
From: Charlie_Kaufman@notesdev.ibm.com
To: ipsec@lists.tislabs.com
Subject: draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-10.txt
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 17:36:21 -0400
Sender: owner-ipsec@lists.tislabs.com

--=_alternative 007643D285256D84_=

After a phone call with Barbara and Ted, I submitted another update to
IKEv2. This one has no technical changes. The only editorial change is a
warning in security considerations against use of non-key-generating EAP
methods. I fixed some typos reported in the last few days, and made some
boilerplate changes in accordance with ID-Nits.

         --Charlie
--=_alternative 007643D285256D84_=

Ted, I submitted another update to IKEv2. This one has no technical changes.
The only editorial change is a warning in security considerations against
use of non-key-generating EAP methods. I fixed some typos reported in the
last few days, and made some boilerplate changes in accordance with
ID-Nits.</font>
--=_alternative 007643D285256D84_=--