RE: ECN and issue 58

Tero,

> The issue 58 is marked closed, but the section 2.24 is still there in
> the draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-10.txt. I think we should remove the first
> paragraph of the section, and simply say that we will do ECN as
> specified in the RFC2401bis.

I'm a little uncomfortable with the wholesale removal of design
explanation/rationale that would result.  As an alternative, would
it be ok w/you if I whacked that first paragraph down to a fraction of
its size (and took out some of the details) to focus on the important
point (RFC2401bis encapsulation changes are "MUST use" in order to
avoid breaking ECN)?

Thanks,
--David
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
black_david@emc.com        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754