Re: IPsec issue #46 -- No need for nested SAs or SA bundles

Now you know why I went into CS and not English lit :-)

Let me decode the sentence: under the current IPsec architecture, it is
possible
for a host to build a sequence of nested IPsec tunnels iteratively, i.e.,
simply
by setting up the appropriate SPD entries, and then letting IKE set up the SAs.
My initial impression is that this is not possible under the new model ?
Cheers,
-Angelos