Re: IPsec issue #46 -- No need for nested SAs or SA bundles

OK, thanks for the clarification. Since most of the implementations supporting
2401bis in the near future will be based on existing 2401-compliant
implementations, I think 2401bis should avoid language that prohibits support
for bundling. One approach may be to pretend it's not there, and have an
1-paragraph appendix saying "if you did SA bundling, you don't *have* to
remove it".

Cheers,
-Angelos