Re: Possible missing messages

Ted,

Re: 2401-bis emails... On 8/26, we sent out a separate message for
each of the  issues below to the list.

       Tracker
	#	Title
       -------	------------------------------------
	46	No need for nested SAs or SA bundles
	47	Selectors can be a list of ranges
	48	Add TOS traffic selector option
	49	Red-side fragmentation option
	50	Tunnel vs transport mode at link layer
	57	ECN support

They were cc:d to Angelos and Tero, who consequently would have
received copies of the messages even if the list reflector didn't
forward them on. It looks as if 46 and 50 didn't make it.  I will
resend them.  Please let me know if they don't reach you and if
others didn't get distributed.

Thank you,
Karen