2401bis Issue # 86 -- Add IPv6 mobility header message type asselector

Folks,

Here's a description and proposed approach for:

IPsec Issue #:  86

Title:		Add IPv6 mobility header message type as selector

============
On 7/11/03, Francis Dupont posted a message to the ipsec-policy
working group in which he, among other things, asked that we add the
IPv6 mobility header message type (MH Type) as a selector. (For
details, see
http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-ipv6-24.txt).

Should we add the IPv6 mobility header message type (MH Type) as a selector?

Proposed approach:
Modify 2401bis along the following lines:

1. Change "upper layer protocol" to "next layer protocol". (We made
this change to AH and ESP previously.)
2. Add the mobility header as another possible "next layer" protocol
3. Add mobility header type (MH Type) to the list of selectors
supported in the SPD and in IKEv2.
4. The processing text stays the same.

Thank you,
Karen