Re: 2401bis Issue # DD -- Anti-replay notification

Karen, since IKE-negotiated SAs (in fact, any non-manual SA) are supposed to
have anti-replay protection on, my sense is that the original REPLAY-STATUS
message was unnecessary to begin with. Do you foresee the case of an
IKEv2-established SA that would not use anti-replay protection ?
-Angelos