Re: Final editing instructions for ikev2 document

In message <p05200f9bbba15452d168@[128.89.89.115]>, Karen Seo writes:
>Folks,
>
>Apologies if you've addressed this elsewhere, but with regard to the
>IKE spec, how do you want to handle the new issues brought up as we
>discuss 2401bis?
>	- Issue 86 --> Mobility Header Type as selector
>	- Issue DD --> anti-replay notification support
>	- Issue 68 --> VPNs with overlapping IP address ranges --
>	  add some form of VPN subscriber ID as an IKE payload value
>	- Issue ?? --> Add ICMP message type as selector (This will be
>	  part of the ICMP handling issue that we're in the process of
>	  writing.)
>
>Do these need to get resolved before the IKE RFC goes to IETF last call?

Both 86 and ?? can be resolved by extensions/revisions, if we decide to
go ahead with them. For anti-replay notification, see my note from yesterday
(I don't see its value to begin with, and it certainly shouldn't hold the
document back). On issue 68 I'm agnostic, but I again don't see it as a
show-stopper wrt to getting the IKE spec out.
Just a first reaction.
-Angelos