Re: Comments on draft-ietf-ipsec-pki-profile-03.txt

Steve:

There will be a BOF in Minneapolis of the pki4ipsec group.  I am working
with the proposed chairs to come up with a draft charter for review and
discussion at the BOF.  As usual, a mail list is being set up.  The mail
list will be announced here when it is open for business.

Russ