Last Call on 2401bis issues 72, 73, 76, 79, 80, 83, 84

During our teleconference this week, we decided a number of the proposed
2401 changes/issues are non-controversial and should be accepted.

Suggested no change to existing 2401:
79 Detection of dead peers and dead SAs

Clarifications:
72 Explain why ALL IP packets must be checked
73 IP Option & Ext Hdr handling in Tunnel Mode
76 More explanation re: ESPv3 TFC padding & dummy packets

Handled by IPSP working group:
80 Security gateway discovery - suggestion is to not do anything since IPSP
wg is working on this.

Debugging Support:
83 DROP'd inbound packet -- missing required IPsec protection - debug support
84 DROP'd outbound packet - debug support

Please consider this a 48 hour last call on these issues.  If you have
comments on one of these issues, please include the issue number in the
subject of your email message.

Thanks,
Barb and Ted