November 2003 Minneapolis IETF Meeting

I don't know what got into my fingers when I typed the original title on this email. I really did mean the upcoming November meeting :-) Barb At 03:46 PM 10/8/2003, Barbara Fraser wrote: >Hi, > >We have reserved 1 time slot for a working group meeting at the upcoming IETF meeting in Minneapolis. It is scheduled for Monday 15:30-17:30. > >We're making progress on the update to 2401 and the meeting time will be spent discussing any remaining open issues that exist at that point in time...hopefully it will be a short meeting :-) > >For those historians among us, this may be the last IPsec working group meeting. After ~12 years, I don't think we'll be breaking any records, but it sure will be nice to complete the work of this group. > >thanks >Barb and Ted