Issue 68 ("VPNs with overlapping IP address ranges")

We discussed this issue in our weekly telecon...it appears that there are two
separate, but connected issues here:

a) Some kind of IKE notification to inform the SG which subscriber the
initiator
   wants to talk to; this is something that should be resolved in IKEv2, most
   likely as an additional document.

b) Support in the IPsec stack (meaning 2401bis text) for the notion of
different
   subscribers. This part is applicable to 2401bis and thus to this issue. How
   it is implemented should be left to the individual implementations. There
   may be some merrit in including a paragraph in 2401bis mentioning the issue;
   so:

    We solicit 1 paragraph describing the issue and the possibilities for
    implementing it, to be included in 2401bis. If such a paragraph does not
    materialize in a week (by our next telecon), we will simply drop the issue.

Cheers,
-Angelos